June 25, 2009

Did anyone mention it's hot?

It's hot hot hot. I was back inside the house four hours after I left for Cancun. Saw Dr. Yupit is in Hospital Americano office. Reflexes normalized and my left eye is back to it's normal strength. I am to continue to the synthetic cortizone for two more weeks and come back to see him in a month.
Went to Costo and got depressed. There is big inflation here and it really shows up at Costco.
So I just got cheeses, tuna and office folders.
I did incredibly well at Walmart and Chedraui the previous day, even though yesterday was Chedraui's sale day. Walmart on Tuesday- Chedraui on Wednesday.
At any rate, I came home and followed doctor's orders, taking a siesta before taking the girls to el Huarache for supper. 25 peso quesadillas, the biggest quesadillas you've ever seen! And made with queso oaxco and any meat you choose. They have nice tradition Maya treatments of sopes, salbutes, etc. for 8 to 12 pesos.
A couple musicians stopped on there way to town. And Sergio, all around guitarist, drummer, singer is playing at PocNa tonight at 9. So...on with the resting up!
Carmen, head of housekeeping, is due in a little bit. Fantastico!

No comments: