April 29, 2009

Excuse me. Sorry we're late. It was my fault.

Spa Day at Zama for PEACE and I'm 15 minutes late. Lora would not go inside the house, so I had her run in front of the golf cart to Beach Club Zama. It was like she owned the place, was meant to be a SpaDog.
The acupuncturist had missed the ferry. So Carol Lavia generously offered some free kinesiology, magnet therapy and osteopathy while we waited.
I benefited from them all as a package. Still today, I have no pain in my back or legs. It has been months!
Glance to the right, and that was my view. Lora dog was vigilant under the table, so much so that the magnet therapist placed a couple magnets on her bad hip. She laid there, seemingly enjoying it! When laying there, the view above was equally pleasing!
Afterward, we had quesadillas and guacamole. Lora doesn't eat the green stuff, but had beans and rice seasoned with bacon for her middle of the night snack, after running to the ATM with the golf cart.
Yep. there's a lot to be said for being a SpaDog!

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

You'll never get her back in the house now! What a pampered pooch!

Nancy said...

Oh how wonderful...I wish I could have been there.